Saturday, April 14, 2012

The "Now It's Your Turn" Contest!

What a harvest!

I just harvested what is probably about ten pounds of Garlic Mustard from my yard! My only problem is that I haven't a clue what to do with them!

I've been posting rabbit recipes for quite some time on my Facebook page and a few on my blog, so now it's your turn. The person who posts the "best" recipe involving both Garlic Mustard and rabbit meat, as selected by readers, will have their recipe listed, along with their name, in my new cookbook Rabbit on My Plate. All you have to do is go to my "Rabbit on my Plate" Facebook page, "Like" the page, and post your recipes. The person who's recipe receives the most "Likes" wins.

Rules:

Recipes may not be posted in the form of "links" and you must have all rights to any recipe you post. Please post each recipe in "doc" form.

All parts of Garlic Mustard are edible, so you can use the root in your recipe if you like, or the seed. Any part is usable.

I am planning to have several contests. The person with the most overall "Likes" on their recipe will receive a copy of the Rabbit on my Plate cookbook before it's published! I am only sending out one advance copy (grand prize) for all the contests together so you'll want to post your best of the best!

You may enter (post recipes) as many times as you like. Each recipe will be counted as a seperate entry.

You may vote (click "Like") as many times as you like.

All recipes must be intended for human consumption.

The deadline for this contest is May 31st. All entries to this contest after that date will be null and void.

This is not a popularity contest. If I discover that somebody has been pressuring or insisting that their friends "Like" their recipe, they will be disqualified. No exceptions.


No comments: